Saturday, August 18, 2012

How to survive ripping your pants (/-\)


How to survive hole  in your pants.                                                                                          

     Have you ever bent over to pick up your notes that you mistakenly  dropped on the floor? When you hear the "rrr" and instantly pull yourself ninja like to an upright position. You quickly but still horror struck reach for you rear end to discover that " yes that did just happen" you ripped your pants. At these moments we wish that we were cartoons. Where a character can rip off their pants to reveal a new perfectly pressed pair of pants. But we aren't so we have to live with these terrible situations. So how do we do it?
     Here is how we do it.

Step one: If your are one of the many who don't bring extra clothing to school then evaluate what you wore. Are you wearing a long shirt, or a jacket to wrap around your waist. Evaluate the type of pants you ripped. If you ripped leggings it is a lot easier to fix than jeans.

     Step two: Discreetly pull your pants up. If the hole is closer to your front pull them up in the front. If closer to the back then pull from the back. Creating a wedgie note : this method will work better with legging type material. With tight jeans this method will pull the fabric apart making the hole appear larger so you will need to pull them down. This will create slack in the material making the hole appear smaller.

     Step three: Don't tell anyone. Don't go over to your friend and say. " Hey I just tore my pants man this is so terrible." no that brings attention to the fact you ripped your pants chances are they won't even notice that you did it.

      Step four: If you have an open lunch. Go to the office call your mom and have her bring you a new pair. ( thank your mother profusely or father or older sibling, gosh you have a large family)

     Step five: If your shirt will cover the hole constantly pull at the ends. You will look awkward in this situation, if someone asks. Tell them your shirt is too short so you need to stretch it out. L

     Step six: The office is your friend. Go to the lost and found and grab an old pair of sweats and ride the rest of the day hole free.

       And that is how to survive a hole in your pants at school.
( yeah I know this one was less funny, but it's a serious matter.)

22 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! This happened to me on a playdate and I was worried it would happen again to me or someone else. Thanks to you that probably won’t happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just happened to me, except the sweats I got were really big and baggy so it was obvious something happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you rocked that casual style regardless :)

      Delete
  3. I am in this situation right now, lowkey wanna staple the hole together but don't know if that will work. Luckily wearing a decent length sweater that covers it. But accidentally messed up and accidentally told two people already (close friends though) I want to go to the office to get a new pair of pants but they'll probably give me ugly sweats but since i'm wearing a nice striped sweater in will look jank. I think ill go and see if they have leggings. Sadly i cant call any family members because my parents are at work, my sister at college, my brother in school, and my other brother is also at work. Don't want to do the wedgie technique because i'm afraid if i pull at it too much the hole will just get bigger and bigger. My friend Kyah is also laughing as she reads this over my shoulder. So what should I do. Go to the Office? Or staple? Ill keep you guys updated on how this is going. ~Sincerely
    Girl who's leggings ripped in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank god the school didn't block thislkjdsjdfhwh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I have a small hole in my black leggings, I tried the black marker trick but that is not working for me. I just wanna wear these pants, any help????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just get ya butt out there gyal

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the article but didnt help. I have to wear stiff khakis to school and our school doesnt allow us to wear anything else. They have strict dress codes

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is amazing. my friend just ripper her trousers in our music class. shes struggling with embarrassment but i wore them on my head and we were not subtle and it was fummy. she just quoted: "my butthole is released". thanks again
    adios

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ripped my pant and am panicking. I m dead inside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow man thanks so much, but i told every single one of my friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just ripped my pants in between my V and i hate myself a little more

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks i am in school right now and it is sooooo much nicer knowing a way to survive this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLLSS I just riped my pants and I'm at school! This sucks and the nures didn't have any pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to wear these pants for the rest of the day!!!

      Delete
  13. Whew Thanks buddy your a life saver.

    ReplyDelete